What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website
What company is collecting this information
How this information will be used
With whom the information may be shared
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
1. What personal information do we collect? We will collect the following information about you when you complete our registration form or place an order with us:
your postcode postcode
your mobile number
your email address
opt-in to receive further information via email/mobile phone or postal mail
This information is required if you wish to register for free updates.
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
your browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
your domain name (e.g. freenet.co.uk, demon.co.uk)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
2. What company is collecting this information?
Eastgate collects and uses your personal information. Eastgate is a trading name for Eastgate Centre Limited which is a registered company established in England and Wales with company number 2835919. We have notified the Office of the Information Commissioner of our data processing activities and our registered number is Z6896440
3. How this information will be used?
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- to log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- to administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
- to send you newsletters
- for marketing purposes - providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
- to advise you of changes to our website
- to improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
Our site provides an opt-in facility so that you only receive information if you choose to. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
4. Who will we share your information with?
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you. If you would like to receive a copy of the information that we hold on you then please write to us at Eastgate Centre Management, Eastgate Business Centre, Southernhay, Basildon, Essex, SS14 1EB enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to BLPM Ltd.
Changes / Modification
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information. If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you then please contact us
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Our Pledge to You