Eastgate is an established shopping centre and the focus of quality shopping within the Borough of Basildon. With more than one-hundred stores it offers an excellent retail mix, including two of the largest superstores in the region among its anchors, plus excellent customer facilities within 750,000 sq ft of prime retail space.
The Centre is at the heart of Basildon, with easy access by all forms of transport. With an immediate population of approximately 165,000, Eastgate attracts consistently high numbers of visitors locally, with a strong demographic and high disposable income. It also attracts shoppers from areas of Essex much further afield.
For full details of the exciting retail opportunities awaiting you at Eastgate, call one of the leasing team now. We will be delighted to hear from you. Alternatively download our Leasing PDF.
- Basildon’s catchment stretches 26 miles north, 18 miles east and 14 miles west
- Rail, bus and taxi termini are all on the Centre’s doorstep
- Eastgate attracts around 1 million visitors on average every month
- Shoppers make more than 70 visits per year, with an overall dwell time of 75 minutes
- High levels of customer satisfaction – 50% of shoppers cite Basildon as their favourite shopping destination
- Strong, close links with the Basildon community
- Eastgate’s car park was refurbished to a very high standard with the largest parking bays around
- More than 2,000 car parking spaces are adjacent to the Centre plus over 4,000 more spaces in the town square
- Anchor tenants include the largest Asda and Debenhams stores in the region
- Other leading names include plus New Look, H&M, Primark, HMV, Topshop, Deichmann and Superdry
- Exciting regeneration plans for Basildon Town Centre are being implemented
Mall Retail and Exhibition Space
With more than a million visitors a month, Eastgate offers excellent commercial opportunities for businesses.
There are a number of Retail Merchandising Units in the malls from where goods and services can be sold, while there are also opportunities for using mall space for displays and exhibitions.
For full details contact:
Shoppertainment Management Ltd, Shoppertainment, Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 2BY
T 0161 817 5221