Eastgate is an established shopping centre and the focus of quality shopping within the Borough of Basildon. With more than one-hundred stores it offers an excellent retail mix, including two of the largest superstores in the region among its anchors, plus excellent customer facilities within 750,000 sq ft of prime retail space.
The Centre is at the heart of Basildon, with easy access by all forms of transport. With an immediate population of approximately 165,000, Eastgate attracts consistently high numbers of visitors locally, with a strong demographic and high disposable income. It also attracts shoppers from areas of Essex much further afield.
For full details of the exciting retail opportunities awaiting you at Eastgate, call one of the leasing team now. We will be delighted to hear from you.
Cushman & Wakefield
Oliver Christy – 020 7152 5035 or email email@example.com
Toby Sykes - 020 7152 5240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Simister - 020 7514 8205 or email email@example.com
Richard Mills - 020 7514 8203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominic Chambers - 020 7514 8210 or email email@example.com
- Basildon’s catchment stretches 26 miles north, 18 miles east and 14 miles west
- Rail, bus and taxi termini are all on the Centre’s doorstep
- Eastgate attracts over 1 million visitors every month
- Shoppers make more than 80 visits per year, with an overall dwell time of 82 minutes
- High levels of customer satisfaction – 48% of shoppers cite Basildon as their favourite shopping destination
- Strong, close links with the Basildon community
- Eastgate’s car park was recently refurbished to a very high standard with the largest bays anywhere
- More than 2,000 car parking spaces are adjacent to the Centre plus over 4,000 more spaces in the town square
- Anchor tenants include the largest Asda and Debenhams stores in the region
- Other leading names include plus New Look, H&M, Primark, HMV, Topshop, Deichmann and Superdry
- Exciting regeneration plans for Basildon Town Centre are being implemented