There are currently no jobs available at Eastgate Shopping Centre.
Loss Prevention Assistant
About the role: Minimising Loss & Protecting Profit
- Completes all LP procedures, checks & documentation accurately
- Builds effective relationships with the Store Team to encourage regular communication of loss prevention issues
- Proactively works to prevent loss before it happens with “security through service”
- Highlights potential risks to line management as they arise, and contacts external specialist support as required e.g. town CCTV, police
- Supports the store during stocktakes, out of hours alarm activations and in emergency situations, as required
- Demonstrates the correct opening & closing procedures and feeds-back any risks to line management
- Follows company conflict management techniques and guidelines
- Demonstrates correct Arrest Procedures as required
Health and Safety
- Keeps self and others safe
About you: Pride Takes pride in our stores, designers, brands and services. Takes pride in personal presentation.
Pride in work area
- Keeps it clean and spotless
- Clears away any clutter
- Ensures nothing is on the floor
Pride in how you look
- Maintains highest standards of personal presentation
- Always dressed for business
- When in uniform, wears badge at all times
Passion Always welcoming and helpful, striving to do the very best.
- Gives a friendly smile and greeting to all customers
- Always helpful and approachable
- Stays alert to customers even when busy
- Puts customers first
- Ensures nothing is too much trouble
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Keeps up to date on the store, stock and services
People Working together to create the best shopping experiences for everyone.
- Shows a positive approach
- Goes the extra mile
- Looks for solutions not problems
- Works together with the team to get the job done
- Always reliable - arriving on time
- Maintains excellent attendance
- Confidently talks to customers
- Always courteous and respectful of the needs of others
If this position is of interest, please email your CV to Basildon.email@example.com in the first instance.
Select are looking for a Store Manager to join their team.
- 37.5 hours a week
- At least 1 year of retail management experience required
To apply, please email you CV and cover letter to: Div10recruitment@selectfashion.co.uk