2nd April - 15th April
Baby and Toddler of the Year Competition
Eastgate’s annual competition in conjunction with the Yellow Advertiser will be held from Monday 2nd April to Sunday 15th April. For this year’s event, Eastgate is fortunate also to have joined forces with the Centre’s photographic studio and retail partner Canvas City Prints in the Lower Galleries. Canvas City will be opposite Jane Norman on the Lower Mall.
All you need to do is to attend one of the special photo sessions listed below and have your child or children photographed. You will have a selection of photographs taken and you will need to return approximately one week later to select the photograph you would like entered in the Baby & Toddler of the year competition. Appointments are not necessary and there is no entry fee.
On your return visit you will be offered pictures to purchase BUT THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO DO SO. It is not a condition of entry. The sessions will take place at Canvas City’s mobile studio opposite Jane Norman on the Lower Mall at Eastgate from Monday 2nd April until Friday 13th April. For the final two days, Saturday April 14th and Sunday April 15th, the sessions will be held within the Canvas City Prints store.
Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 4pm
Easter Sunday Closed
19 months - 3 years
Terms and Conditions
· All the babies entered in the competition will appear in the Baby & Toddler of the Year supplement printed in The Yellow Advertiser on the 10th May 2012, and on the website www.yellowadvertisertoday.co.uk.
· Voting telephone/text lines will appear in the supplement
· You can vote as many times as you like
· Closing date for voting is Monday 21st May 9am
· The top 40 babies - 10 from each category - will appear on the 31st May and the winners of each category will be chosen by the readers for the title of The Basildon Yellow Advertiser Baby & Toddler of the Year 2012
· The winner will receive a 30” x 40” canvas of the winning portrait worth over £100 and a trophy
· The winners of each category will receive a 20” x 33” canvas of the winning portrait worth over £100